Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rockin Rockin F L Y kicks!!!

Talk your shit but these NBs are fucking BEAST!!!

New Balance 576 China Mask
There's 2 types. Omfg -_______- i need to find these


Of course Tokyo gets the most beast aminal creature/aminal eber!!!

Nike Dunk Japanese City Pack



now close ups on them all

Nike Osaka Dunk (Doutonbori)


If you don't understand why there's a squid on the back. It's because Osaka is known for there seafood. And make "the most dericious Okonomiyaki" i will be putting that to the test ending of this summer

Nike Fukuoka Dunk (Yamakasa)


Nike Nagoya Dunk (Golden Dolphin)
I've shown these bad boys before. But i had no idea they were part of these collectibles.



Tokyo Dunk (Giant Panda)

Of course Tokyo gets the most beast aminal eber -________-
I really want these shoes. I want these shoes so badly like i will scrub the ground for these!!

No comments: